C/ Lago Constanza, 46
Tel: 91 408 16 25
Fax: 91 408 16 90
10:00 - 13:30 horas
14:30 - 17:30 horas
de lunes a viernes.
Click to enlarge image
Double click to reduce image
CRITICAL POINT DRIERS
K850WM Large Chamber Critical Point Dryer
The K850WM is compact, bench-top instrument designed to critical point dry a complete 150mm/6” wafer. A convenient wafer holder allows rapid transfer and ensures that pre-drying does not occur.
- 170mm diameter chamber - optimised for wafer/MEMS drying
- Vertical chamber with top-loading and bottom draining - ensures specimens do not become uncovered during drying
- Thermoelectric heating - accurate temperature control
- Fine control needle valve pressure let down - precise control
- Temperature monitoring and control with thermal cut-out protection
- Pressure monitoring with safety cut-out for over pressure
- Three-year warranty
The K850WM has built-in heating and water cooling using the E4860 Recirculating Heater/Chiller. This combination will give temperature control of +5°C cooling and +35°C during heating. This ensures the critical point is accurately obtained, avoiding excess pressures or temperatures, or the need to rely on pressure relief valves to control pressure during the heating cycle.
The K850WM has a vertical chamber which allows top-loading of specimens. A viewing port is fitted in the top plate for specimen observation. The specimen exchange mechanism is simple to use and ensures the specimen remains under liquid during loading.
100mm or 150mm diameter wafers are held in a PTFE holding tray. The tray including wafer is immersed in acetone in order to remove all moisture from the specimen. After dehydration, the wafer and holder are transferred into the pre-cooled specimen chamber using the wafer transfer device. On completion of the critical point drying process, the wafer is removed from the chamber using the transfer device prior to further processing.
Para información adicional de nuestros equipos, accesorios o productos llámenos al 91 408 16 25
o enviarnos un e-mail a :