C/ Lago Constanza, 46
Tel: 91 408 16 25
Fax: 91 408 16 90
10:00 - 13:30 horas
14:30 - 17:30 horas
de lunes a viernes.
Click to enlarge image
Double click to reduce image
Q150R Rotary-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater
The Q150R is a compact rotary-pumped coating system suitable for SEM sputtering with noble metals - eg gold (Au), gold/palladium (Au/Pd) and platinum (Pt) - and for carbon coating SEM specimens for EDS and WDS.
- Metal sputtering or carbon coating, or both - can be combined in one space-saving design
- Rotary-pumped sputter coating - allows sputtering of a range of non-oxidising (noble) metals, such as gold (Au), platinum (Pt), silver (Ag) and palladium (Pd)
- Carbon fibre coating - ideal for SEM carbon coating applications (EDS and WDS)
- Advanced design carbon evaporation gun - simple operation, reproducible results
- Glow discharge option - for modification of specimen surface properties (eg hydrophobic to hydrophilic conversion)
- Control of evaporation current profile - ensures consistently reproducible carbon films
- Precise thickness control using the film thickness monitor option
- Fully automatic touch screen control - rapid data input, simple operation
- Multiple, customer-defined coating schedules can be stored - ideal for multi-user laboratories
- Automatic vacuum control - can be pre-programmed to suit the process and material; no needle valve to adjust
- 'Intelligent' recognition of system - automatically detects the type of coating insert fitted
- Easy-to-change, drop-in style specimen stages (rotation stage as standard)
- Vacuum shut-down feature - leaves the process chamber under vacuum when not in use - improved vacuum performance
- Thick film capabilities - up to 60 minutes sputtering time without breaking vacuum
- Ergonomic one-piece moulded case - easy maintenance and service access
- Ethernet with local FTP server connection - simple programmer updates
- Power factor correction - complies with the current legislation (CE Certification) - efficient use of power means reduced running costs
- Three-year warranty
Ideal for SEM sputtering and carbon coating applications The Q150R is available in three formats: sputtering, carbon evaporation or both. Depending upon the selected configuration, the Q150R can be a sputter coater for scanning electron microscopy (SEM), a carbon coater suitable for SEM (eg EDS and WDS), or both - in a single easy-to-use system.
Moulded case with colour touch screen
The Q150R is presented in a custom moulded, one-piece case - allowing easy servicing access. The colour touch screen allows multiple users to input and store coating ‘recipes’. The case houses all the working components, with an automatic bleed control that ensures optimum vacuum conditions during sputtering.
The vacuum chamber has an internal diameter of 165mm/6” and comes with an integral implosion guard. The Q150R also includes ‘vacuum shutdown’, which enhances vacuum performance by allowing the chamber vacuum to be maintained when the system is not in use.
A variable speed rotary specimen stage is fitted as standard, with other stages available as options.
Sputter coating, carbon coating or both
The Q150R is available in three formats, each with a range of optional accessories:
Q150R S - a compact rotary-pumped sputter coater for non-oxidising (noble) metals. A gold (Au) target is fitted as standard, with others - such as gold/palladium (Au/Pd) and platinum (Pt) - available as options.
Q150R E - a compact rotary-pumped carbon fibre coater, ideal for SEM EDS and WDS applications. Fitted with a carbon fibre head insert; an optional carbon rod insert is also available.
Q150R ES - a combined system with both sputtering and carbon coating. The deposition inserts can be swapped in seconds and the intelligent system logic automatically recognises which insert is in place and displays the appropriate operating settings.
Each of the above can be fitted with a range of optional accessories (a carbon rod coating insert, film thickness monitor, glow discharge etc). See Options and Accessories for details.
Rapid data entry
At the operational heart of the Q150R is a simple colour touch screen, which allows even the most inexperienced or occasional operator to rapidly enter and store their own process data. To further aid ease of use, a number of typical sputtering and carbon coating profiles are already stored.
The intuitive touch screen interface features maintenance prompts which highlight:
- Time of last clean
- Coating time since last cleaned
- System ‘on time’
- Time of last service
Para información adicional de nuestros equipos, accesorios o productos llámenos al 91 408 16 25
o enviarnos un e-mail a :